Travel Etiquette

Target4Tonight

We've been geocaching for 2 weeks now. We've a vacation planned and could potentially help some trackable items meet their goals by traveling 1000 miles. It's a plane trip, so we can't hit every state along the way.

Is there a way to find trackable items whose goal is alligned with the direction we're going to and returning from?

If you do find some, check with the owner to see if he minds it going to its destination in one swoop. I recall taking a newly released TB to Califorinia, which was its goal. The owner was mildly annoyed that I took it right there. He wanted to watch it make its way there cache by cache.

don't forget there are plenty of bugs with a non-destination specific goal. Any of these would be happy to travel with you.

I don't put destinations on my travel bugs anymore because people tend to ignore it anyway, so a big trip would be great for any of them.

If you do find some, check with the owner to see if he minds it going to its destination in one swoop. I recall taking a newly released TB to Califorinia, which was its goal. The owner was mildly annoyed that I took it right there. He wanted to watch it make its way there cache by cache.

it's a good thing they made their intentions clear in the tb goal description