Much activity in the Boca/Delray area?

Hello all, I just took a job offer and will be relocating from Reno Nv. to the Boca Raton/Delray area, I did a quick search for caches in the area. There seems to be quite a few, but probably not as many as my current area. Just wondering how many cachers are in the area. I found the South Florida geocachers assocation website, although most member seem to be based out of the Miami area. I'm looking forward to some new terrain styles, and maybe some new hide styles as well. Hope to meet some of you out there soon!

Hello all, I just took a job offer and will be relocating from Reno Nv. to the Boca Raton/Delray area, I did a quick search for caches in the area. There seems to be quite a few, but probably not as many as my current area. Just wondering how many cachers are in the area. I found the South Florida geocachers assocation website, although most member seem to be based out of the Miami area. I'm looking forward to some new terrain styles, and maybe some new hide styles as well. Hope to meet some of you out there soon!

Be sure to check out soflocachers.com and floridacaching once you get settled in. The Boca/Delray area can be lots of micros, but your not too far from Ammo Can Heaven at Jonathan Dickinson State Park . Enjoy...

Ob

I'll second Jonathan Dickerson as a caching nirvana. Nothing real fancy, but caches on bike trail, caches on hike trail, caches on the river.

There will be a large event held there in December. Well attended by south Florida cachers and a good contingent from the rest of the state as well. Perhaps you'll be able to attend. The event page won't go up until October.

Hi! I'm fairly new to caching, but want to participate a lot more. I'm looking for a cache buddy in my area (Boca) to do this with, since my husband's not into geocaching. If you're interested in geocaching with me, please email me at: JodiRMc@bellsouth.net. Thanks! :)