Any PQ for username hides?

paleolith

Is there a way to set up a PQ to return all hides by a particular user? It seems so obvious but I don't see a way to do it. The regular "hide and seek" page allows finding by username (though for a long username you have to get the error and arrive at a page which allows longer usernames). But doing it that way I have to download 20 at a time and only in .loc format.

In the case I'm interested in, I can get around it by downloading all caches hidden in a particular radius since May 1, 2007, and then using GSAK to delete the ones I'm not interested in. But this is certainly messier than just a username condition in the PQ would be. And if the time period or geographic region were larger, this workaround wouldn't work.

Edward

I don't think there currently is a way. From any cache page there is a link to show all caches placed by that user, and from that search result you can download a .loc of their hides - but that is not wholly what you're asking for.

I'd like to see an option to return a .gpx file for any search, up to the 500 max limit. If that option were added to the .loc option for search results you'd have what your asking for.

If the cacher is local to you and you are getting all your "local" caches in several PQs (either by date range or by location centerpoints), you can filter the results to the caches placed by one cacher using GSAK. Then, you could just Copy those caches over to a new database in GSAK if you only want to see those caches.

That could work until you your request is granted . . . waiting.gif