wheres my tb?

dylans

Hi all,

First post. Collected a TB and logged it and when I placed it today I went back to log my visit to the new cache and the tb is not in the little drop down box to leave at the cache. If I look at my log history it shows that I picked it up and if I look at the status of the TB it is unknown which makes sense because I grabbed it but cant tell geocaching.com where it is.

Any ideas?

Welcome to the Forums! :laughing:

If it was in your inventory, it is possible someone picked it up before you were able to drop it and they "grabbed" it from you.

If you still have the number from the TB written down somewhere, you could grab the TB back and then drop it in the cache, so it will get the correct mileage.

If you are talking about Ms Rocket, you never "grabbed" the TB into your inventory. You only "discovered" the TB. Also, the owner had never "dropped" the TB into a cache in the first place.

that is the one. I recall putting the number in. Maybe I should grab it from the cache before someone else does and "drop" it back in. Yes?