Finding cache along route

emb110

Just upgraded tp premium membership and tried the new feature of finding caches along route. But when I click on KLM along route I get this error message. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Geocaching.UI.UserRouteEdit.lnkCreateKMLofRoute_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +293

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

Just upgraded tp premium membership and tried the new feature of finding caches along route. But when I click on KLM along route I get this error message. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<snip>

No help, but a little more info that might help track down the problem.

I got the same (or similar) error message but the kml was created with Magellan's Mapsend and converted to kml with GPSBabel. The kml I made with Google Earth worked fine.

You might check to see if it created a pocket query. I got a query created, but was not able to edit it after the fact. My other queries work just fine. I only had problems with the "along the route" queries.

Brian

Nope, because first you load the kml and then you have to name the PQ. With that error, you never get to the naming part. So, no PQ.

Here is the error message I get. It doesn't mean anything to me, but it must mean something to someone.

Queue empty.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Queue empty.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Queue empty.]

System.Collections.Queue.Dequeue() +110

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeSignedNumber(Decimal num) +269

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeLatLong() +339

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.ShowQueryInfo() +715

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +781

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1314

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +515

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Hi,

i have the same Problem maybe even worse:

1. I Try to generate Pocket query and always get the same Strack Tracke

2. I Try to delete the Route because i thought there was maybe an Problem and can not delete it.

3. The second Upload also do not work.

4. The Route is displayed in the Preview bt if i select it after saving not on the Map

Queue empty.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Queue empty.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Queue empty.]

System.Collections.Queue.Dequeue() +110

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeSignedNumber(Decimal num) +269

Groundspeak.Web.UserRoutes.UserRoutePoints.EncodeLatLong() +240

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.ShowQueryInfo() +711

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.UpdatePocketQuery(Boolean IsNew) +5415

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +661

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

Looks like there is something broken in the "Cache Along a Route" PQ. See this thread. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. I've been seeing the last leg of a route directed many miles away (usually due north) mentioned in the thread. Thought it was something I was doing wrong. It appears that Raine knows about it. Guess we just have to wait until it's fixed :blink: