Premium Membership Exclusivities

Whoa. Okay. First, let's not presume to understand the original posters situation, or anyone else's for that matter. Second, disagree all you want but treat others with respect.

Man I can't stand when forum posters take the moral high ground. Almost as much as I can't stand forum posters being disrespectful.

The forum is no place for common courtesy and respectful discourse. The forum is dominated by narrow-minded individuals who feel it is their place to educate the rest of us. You know who you are.

Oh, no!! Did I say that out loud? Man am I going to hear it now.

Whoa. Okay. First, let's not presume to understand the original posters situation, or anyone else's for that matter. Second, disagree all you want but treat others with respect.

Man I can't stand when forum posters take the moral high ground. Almost as much as I can't stand forum posters being disrespectful.

The forum is no place for common courtesy and respectful discourse. The forum is dominated by narrow-minded individuals who feel it is their place to educate the rest of us. You know who you are.

Actually, total self awareness is a rare thing. You should post a list. :rolleyes:

These threads always make me wonder.

Groundspeak is, or would very much like to be, a for-profit business.

Their income stream allows them to dominate the geocache listings market and give us a one-stop shopping experience for our game information.

They give away most cache listings, and charge a nominal fee for access to the small percentage of listings that MEMBERS, not Groundspeak, choose to list as PMOCs.

They sell advanced features to those who find value in them, again at a ridiculously low membership fee.

Try golf, friends... greens fees start at $60. PER GAME around here.

If you won't pay for PMOC listings, PQs, Caches Along A Route and the other member benefits, what WILL you pay for?

I managed to afford the 30$ - more really cause of the exchange rate. And I'm on a limited income.

Why did I pay for it when there's hardly any pmo's around here? because I had been using gs for long enough that I thought I should finally pay for it. I gave up getting yarn for a month. Woopie.

30$ (35 really) is less than a carton of cigarettes. I don't smoke, so I choose to spend the money I would have if I did smoke on something far healthier for me to do.

Actually, total self awareness is a rare thing. You should post a list. :rolleyes:

Wow! Someone was paying attention.

I sense a trap. DANGER!! DANGER!!

I'm not going to post a list, but we all know whom the preeminent dart throwers are. Just look through the threads and you will see mud slinging trends and tendencies. My message is directed at that vocal minority. If you do not engage in these ugly displays.... I salute you!