Tank's White Dragon's

T"n"T

For those who have been waiting, the time is near. The White Dragon Samples are in and reserve sales have began. If you ordered the Red Dragons you should have recieved e-mail to get you info, if not here it is. E-mail me at www.customer_service@tntgeocoins.com with reserve order up to the number of coins you ordered on the Red's. I will send out invoices. After Friday the 15th any LE coins not reserved will be placed open for general sales on our site. RE version is currently for sale. RE coin orders

Order is going to mint this week and we hope too have ready to ship by the end of June. Here's a look.

LEBNwhitedragon-post.jpg

LE Black Nickel Glitered version

LECopperWhiteDragon.jpg

LE Copper Glittered version

REwhitedragon-post.jpg

RE Black Nickel version

Edited by T"n"T

Thanks for all those who have looked at this post, however, I would like some replies as to what you all think of these too. We are working on the next few in this series and trying to get an idea of what you folks would like and balence that with Tank's crazy ideas too. maybe a little feedback to help us out.

Thanks guys.

Put a order in for one of these. I can't wait til you get to the blue one. Any idea when that will be??

As planned the next is the black dragon, and then next will be the blue, then green, and then series final coin.

We are getting there mr.smurf(promise)

Put a order in for one of these. I can't wait til you get to the blue one. Any idea when that will be??

As planned the next is the black dragon, and then next will be the blue, then green, and then series final coin.

We are getting there mr.smurf(promise)

Sorry was not sure of how many and what order they were going to be. I just remember reading about a blue one sometime. Thanks for the info.

For all of us not so patiently awaiting these, myself included. They seem to be on schedule and should be to us this week. Was hoping to have them now. It seems mint has changed their turn around times by about 5 days. Will update when we get them in hand. Thanks for feedback as well as your orders.

Trying to keep everyone up to date on these. Still trying to get used to waiting on someone else. It seems still not done but just got up date to ship this week. Again thank you to all that have been so wonderful during our little company learning all the ropes here. Can't wait to see you all at MWGB and the POS coin event Sat.