View all personal logs on one page?

Knight2000

Is there a way to view all personal logs on one page? We like to write our logs to help our family remember what we have done. I was thinking of sharing this info with other family members along with pictures and maybe some videos of places we have visited.

Is there a way i could send a link to view all the logs? I know you can view the gallery of pics- that would be cool with logs too. Thanks!

Actually this idea has occurred to me. If you download a GPX of a cache it always contains your logs, why should the cache page be different.

Wouldn't it just have the logs for one cache though?

I guess i didn't follow what you mean.

Actually this idea has occurred to me. If you download a GPX of a cache it always contains your logs, why should the cache page be different.

Wouldn't it just have the logs for one cache though?

I guess i didn't follow what you mean.

If you download the My Finds pocket query, it will have all of your logs, Finds, DNFs and notes. Only problem is that it won't contain caches that you haven't found.

The link provided earlier: http://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1 is the best way for now.

Is there a way to view all personal logs on one page? We like to write our logs to help our family remember what we have done. I was thinking of sharing this info with other family members along with pictures and maybe some videos of places we have visited.

Is there a way i could send a link to view all the logs? I know you can view the gallery of pics- that would be cool with logs too. Thanks!

I know of no way to do this, but a thought is using an outside program such as GSAK, you could create an HTML file with links to your logs. Then post this on a myspace or blog site and share this with your family and friends. While it may not be exactly what your looking for, I have found many of my caching friends do such as this and it gives you the ability to edit the webpage to show what you want.

1) dates (sorted)

2) states

3) who was with you

ect ect..

Just a thought worth about half a penny