The >---^---:) Challenge!

EleriandBlade

With our return to caching, we celebrated by reaching our 100th cache milestone over Memorial Day weekend, and placing a new cache, Y.A.R. #1, the first in a series.

It was published at 5 am this morning. And logged FTF at 6:45am, by >---^---: )!

So I've issued him a challenge:

Be the FTF on all the Y.A.R. Caches, and I'll throw a party!

So here's the formal details:

1. >---^---: ) must be FTF on all Y.A.R. caches published between now and Aug 31, he has until Sept 3 to log them.

2. We will place at least five more caches by the Aug 31 deadline.

3. Others may cache with him, but he must be the FTF

4. His accomplishment will be celebrated with a Open To All Cachers BBQ, likely the weekend of Sept 8th

Some of these may be easy...some of them may not (If you're familiar with the Coloured Perceptions cache, or Everywhere Uru, you know I can make a downright evil puzzle). They may be published spread apart, or in clusters. Rest assured that we'll keep this FTF Phenomenon on his toes! We'll update his progress here :D

Edited by EleriandBlade

Go >---^---: ) We have our bibs on already.

I quit... I have thought about it all day long and do not want the attention or the stress. I have tried very hard in the last year just to cache and not . as TMP put it "be the center of attention". I do admit I do try very hard for a FTF "old Brown Dog' but that I do it for my own enjoyment and the chance to do a happy dance.

I once told Pappa that I geocache to have fun and I would like to keep it that way. I will still hunt the YAR but if Im not first so be it.

I still will bring a BBQ and some steaks to the party.

Be safe and cache well .

>---^---<_<