GeoTags moved to CoinSwag.com

AtwellFamily

New link for

GeoTags

GeoTags were a thought I had from a thread in the forum. I decided to try and put a small group together to get some made. Now almost 3 months later I have shipped to approximately 60 cachers, almost 75 designs, for a total of 4,780 tags. This is a nitch market that I wish I had the time to take care of and grow. I made it through the initial purchase and shipment but now need to turn it over to someone who can see this through to a bigger and better finish.

I have worked with Jake at [link removed by morderator]CoinSwag.com on another project and he helped me get started with some direct to mint information. I actually spoke to him after getting this off the ground and he was in the middle of trying something similar.

He has agreed to honor re-orders based on the original pricing and to continue with the current size, and concept of the entire project. I will continue to get 1 non-trackable from each design but other than that Jake will handle things from here out. Those of you who placed orders in the last few weeks, I have forwarded your information to Jake and he will be contacting you.

Thanks to all who have participated in the project and I hope you continue to as needs arise.

Mike of Atwell Family.

Edited by Eartha

So Geotags have officially hit the status of Commercial?

Yes, but Jake is leaving the pricing where I had it. Added a few more grouping of quantities and reduced the price for extra colors.

I could take another round like the first one and I have to much outside of making coins that I need to do to really service the new customers.

I am slow so if i want to reorder in 6 months what will the cost be? $2.50 per coin?

If you were one of the first ones to order and mike made the agreement to keep the original prices then we will honor that agreement.

Your die is kept on hand for 3 years so you can re order anytime from 3 years from the date your die was created.

Edited by Team Jsam

I am slow so if i want to reorder in 6 months what will the cost be? $2.50 per coin?

If you were one of the first ones to order and mike made the agreement to keep the original prices then we will honor that agreement.

Your die is kept on hand for 3 years so you can re order anytime from 3 years from the date your die was created.

What I don't know is what the original agreement was. Can someone post or pm me the answer on the cost of reorders if in original group?

What I don't know is what the original agreement was. Can someone post or pm me the answer on the cost of reorders if in original group?

Mike is in the process of sending all that information to me, if you would like you can email me at contact@coinswag.com and when I have that information I will email it you.

Jake

I'm happy to see reorders will still be possible. Once my bank account recovers from the blow of doing 6 designs at once I may want some more of 2 or 3 designs.

OUCH. And I though I was broke with doing a GeoTag and a Geo-Jellie (well 3 Geo-Jellies actually)...

I'm happy to see reorders will still be possible. Once my bank account recovers from the blow of doing 6 designs at once I may want some more of 2 or 3 designs.

Islander -- I really wish that I could have traded with you at GW5! I just had my hands full with poker chips at the time. :D

Are you still available for trading?

Islander -- I really wish that I could have traded with you at GW5! I just had my hands full with poker chips at the time. :D

That's no problem. I had wished I'd gotten there a bit sooner so I wouldn't have interrupted your game. Thanks for getting your friend to grab them for me; it was nice to have them for trading later that evening.

Are you still available for trading?

I am. Right now I'm kinda swamped with updating my coin database and all the things that were waiting for me when I got home (and I still have to find time to log the 165 caches I hit on the trip), but I have your message in my inbox so I don't forget about it. :D

Right now I'm kinda swamped with updating my coin database and all the things that were waiting for me when I got home (and I still have to find time to log the 165 caches I hit on the trip), ......

Oh, I know how that is! Imagine the inbox bloat with all those people who *have* logged the caches in this area that I have watchlisted or bookmarked??? It takes me about 15 minutes each time I check my email to go through and check/delete/archive the cache logs and still try to make sure that I don't accidentally delete a message with a coin trade offer.

For the extremely popular 'RBC' cache, I had that watched and I had to create a special filter to move all of those logs out of my inbox automatically, or I'd never get anything else done. Good luck with the cache logging -- I love reading the logs for my own caches!!!

-- Scott