Logging On GC.Com

LaRobley

I was wondering if anyone out there has experencied this problem or knows how to fix it. My Computers all three at home won't let me log onto GC.com and it one of those weird problems that will last a few days some times then just goes away like Magic and this is the only site that this happens to Like right now my Laptop is hooked up to my Cell phone. I have tryed turning off firewalls and resetting my Linksys router, I also have Charter for my ISP. Any ideas will be appreciated :laughing::anicute::wub:

I recently went through something similar on the four PCs I use. Clearing the cache, past history, cookies, passwords, nothing helped.

After I deleted the bookmark/favorites it finally let go.

Not sure if it's the same problem but worth a try.

I recently went through something similar on the four PCs I use. Clearing the cache, past history, cookies, passwords, nothing helped.

After I deleted the bookmark/favorites it finally let go.

Not sure if it's the same problem but worth a try.

That didn't work it only works if I have my sprint phone and use it as a modem.

What browser are you using? Could you try accessing the site using a different browser like Firefox or Opera to see what happens then?

I use Opera and have never had a problem logging in, or staying logged in, to GC.com.

I have tryed different Browsers. I think its either my router or modem or even maybe my IP is locked out. It works when I hook my cell phone to my Laptop which acts as a modem.