PQ other peoples finds

BigBadger & Li'l SG

Apart from downloading the page-by-page list of other peoples finds, how can I download a PQ by other player? Say to play catch-up to someone or to create other special GSAK databases on my Son and Girlfriend and other friends, etc?

I can see where this could take me regarding memberships... so then is there any interest in Family memberships at a reduced rate? There is really little advantage to pay for 3 when I am the only one interested in the computer end of things.

Just a thought or 3,

Apart from downloading the page-by-page list of other peoples finds, how can I download a PQ by other player?

You can only do a My Finds PQ for your own account.

... so then is there any interest in Family memberships at a reduced rate?

There is plenty of interest in a Family Membership feature. Here is a pretty good recent discussion.

If you and a friend both load your PQs into this site you can compare the results. See common caches and unique finds.

http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com

I agree. This site is great. I have used it to compare cache finds with another cacher so we could go caching together for all new finds for both of us. Saved all of that "have you done..." rhetoric. More time for caching!

And it gives you pretty nice stats and graphs for your profile page as well.