Garmin eTrex Vista CX Handheld GPS Navigator

pippin65

someone on these forums told me that my vista, which is somewhere between here and Amazon does not autoroute. I could swear it does. also I bought a 2gb microsd card; someone said I have to add topo and street at the same time...is this true..even with 2 gb, am I linited in what can be retrieved? and does the 2gb card work inthis thing??? sandisk, btw. Am I outta control or what? no more coffee tonight.

it seems like geocaching is a good mate to metal detecting, which is a hobby of mine

thx

someone said I have to add topo and street at the same time...is this true..even with 2 gb,

It would be true with 1 meg or 2 gigs. If you load one map, then the other, the second will overly the first. If you load both at the same time, both will load to your unit and you can switch between them as needed.

someone said I have to add topo and street at the same time...is this true..even with 2 gb,

It would be true with 1 meg or 2 gigs. If you load one map, then the other, the second will overly the first. If you load both at the same time, both will load to your unit and you can switch between them as needed.

thanks briansnat! how about a follow up question:

I just purchased google earth plus for $20. is there faqs out there to help me integrate this in use with my v cx? are there cool lil freeware programs I wanna obtain?