Help me Im going insane

adurbin

Please Help. I just went and bought a Garmin Legend GPSr. I cant figure out how to program waypoints into it to go caching. Anyone that could help me it would be greatly apprieciated.

Um, not to be a wise acker or anything, but have you read the manual?

Also, knowing which GPSr you bought would help if someone is going to answer your question here.

Please Help. I just went and bought a Garmin Legend GPSr. I cant figure out how to program waypoints into it to go caching. Anyone that could help me it would be greatly apprieciated.

Generally, the way to enter this information by hand is to mark a waypoint and then to change the coords to where you want to go.

You can download the manual for your GPSr here.

Edited by sbell111

Also, knowing which GPSr you bought would help if someone is going to answer your question here.

:unsure: Edited by sbell111

:unsure:

Maybe the dog is the observant one :blink:;)

Edited by FLYRFN

:D

Maybe the dog is the observant one :laughing::laughing:

LOL........did I fail to mention that she is a seeing/reading eye dog! :laughing:

To mark a waypoint, go to the main menu and click on 'Mark'.

Correct the coordinates to that of the cache you want to go to and click on 'OK' (or GOTO).

I find it easier to press and hold the toggle stick until the Mark page pops up.

To mark a waypoint, go to the main menu and click on 'Mark'.

Correct the coordinates to that of the cache you want to go to and click on 'OK' (or GOTO).

I find it easier to press and hold the toggle stick until the Mark page pops up.

I didn't realize that you could do that.