World's Top 10 Cachers

goldpot

Garyhoney is a Surrey cacher and is top of both the Average Difficulty Rating (I am only third!)

This is predominantly due to living in the heart of Tjapukai puzzle territory - he's a uni prof and enjoys setting some very difficult puzzle caches.

Also recently a cacher called Cache U Nutter has started setting some very physically challenging caches on the undersides of the middle of bridges and half way up some very steep slopes etc (he's a mountaineer!).

Garyhoney is a Surrey cacher and is top of both the Average Difficulty Rating (I am only third!)

This is predominantly due to living in the heart of Tjapukai puzzle territory - he's a uni prof and enjoys setting some very difficult puzzle caches.

Also recently a cacher called Cache U Nutter has started setting some very physically challenging caches on the undersides of the middle of bridges and half way up some very steep slopes etc (he's a mountaineer!).

...Cache U Nutter, yes, I had problems finding one of his caches in Reigate...and that neither on a bridge or up a mountain...or not that I'm aware of!

Is there and British cachers listed in the world's top 10 Itsnotaboutthenumbers chart?

If not, why?

-GOLDPOT-

For the moment I am top of the average difficulty ratings but as only a fraction of all cachers are on the site I am sure that will not last.

Also MBFace is top of the terrain table markandlynn the biggest logs table and allieballie the wordiest loggers so not a bad for Britain

I see Goldpot that you only have a about another 60 days to go to get in the consecutive days table.

...Cache U Nutter, yes, I had problems finding one of his caches in Reigate...and that neither on a bridge or up a mountain...or not that I'm aware of!

Confirmed Mr Goldpot

Cherchefelle is neither up a mountain or on a bridge,BUT some cachers attempting it have been climbing up and bridging out to try and find it! ;)