Waymarking gripe

SVC

I just submitted two places for the catagory of Ferry and Ferry Landings on Waymarking.com and after reading the submission rules mine fit. So I submitted them both and both were turned down. Now if my submissions were turned down via not following the rules then I'd be fine with it but according to the emails the reason mine wern't accepted was that I have to visit the ferry and have a non-copy written picture. I was just there Monday and it's my picture that I took. So my question is how do I prove this? I don't have a recipet because the ferry issues tickets. Is this going to be a headache and should I just forget it and stick to Geocaching.

I tried to post this there but it's telling me I can not post any new topics. ALso the Waymarking site is always down. I've been trying to log on for about 2 hours and its still not letting me on. So I guess I'll wait but it's stupid. I followed the rules and now you're gonna tell me that I didn't and that I wasnt someplace that I was. I think Waymarking.com seems to inflate egos.

I just submitted two places for the catagory of Ferry and Ferry Landings on Waymarking.com and after reading the submission rules mine fit. So I submitted them both and both were turned down. Now if my submissions were turned down via not following the rules then I'd be fine with it but according to the emails the reason mine wern't accepted was that I have to visit the ferry and have a non-copy written picture. I was just there Monday and it's my picture that I took. So my question is how do I prove this? I don't have a recipet because the ferry issues tickets. Is this going to be a headache and should I just forget it and stick to Geocaching.

The probem you appear to have is that they don't think you took the photo and if you didn't take the photo...then you must not have been there. Your solution is probably communicatins.

I've never posted to the Waymarking forums (nor will I ever, I'm sure). But I see the problem. You have to "apply (temporarily)" in order to post topics. This is a button at the bottom of the forum. Just from what I've heard from the 1 waymarker in my area, yes, the peers who review them can be quite strict in some cases. :laughing: