Nearby Cache Results Page

GadgetCache

Is there a simple way to change the number of results returned on a "Nearby" cache search? Instead of the 20 listed per page, I'd like to list 100 per page, for example. Maybe there's a better way to achive what I'd like to do...that is download the waypoints for more than what appears to be a maximum of 20 at a time.

My goal is to get a loc file that contains a larger set of caches and then import those entries into Microsoft MapPoint (which itself is easy enough to do), so I can have an off-line mapping of caches when I visit a particular area where I know I won't have Internet access...

I realize I could link up a phone w/ data access as a modem, but I'm not interested in going there at the moment. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Is there a simple way to change the number of results returned on a "Nearby" cache search? Instead of the 20 listed per page, I'd like to list 100 per page, for example. Maybe there's a better way to achive what I'd like to do...that is download the waypoints for more than what appears to be a maximum of 20 at a time.

My goal is to get a loc file that contains a larger set of caches and then import those entries into Microsoft MapPoint (which itself is easy enough to do), so I can have an off-line mapping of caches when I visit a particular area where I know I won't have Internet access...

I realize I could link up a phone w/ data access as a modem, but I'm not interested in going there at the moment. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Since you are a Premium Member, you can create Pocket Queries. Here is an excellent site that explains all about pocket queries.

There is a lot of software available for managing the data, but many of us use GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife). You can Export data in the format you need for your mapping software.