Bookmarking

ballentine buddies

Bookmark lists are a feature that is only available to premium members.

I'm not sure what you mean about not having to do a search each time. I think we all have to do that, unless we get pocket queries sent to our e-mail address (another premium feature).

I don't think bookmark lists would help with that anyway. Bookmark lists are created by the user and caches are manually added to them. You could create a bookmark list of caches you would like to do

Premium members can use the bookmark list feature to add caches of interest to a list, write notes about them, and download .LOC or .GPX files for all the caches on the list. It's a powerful tool. To add caches to a list, just click on the bookmark link in the menu at the upper right corner of the cache page, or enter the GC numbers directly on the bookmark list page, or toss caches onto the selected list when browsing with the Geocaching.com Google Map tool.

Far simpler than that is to save common searches or even individual cache pages as bookmarks in your browser. If you've entered home coordinates in your profile, the site gives you one "saved search" for caches near your home coordinates. But you can also run a search on the zipcode where your office, weekend cabin or relatives' home is located. Then, simply bookmark the search results page in your browser.