Quick mapsource question

ajacobs

So I have been using my 60cx for a while and have been primarily using the topo maps. I also have CN8 loaded for my local area and have used the Routing feature.

I am about to go on a trip so I planned the specific route on the desktop. Can I upload just the route or will I have to upload the maps again also?

If I just select to upload the routes, which is of course an option - do I loose my maps that are already on the GPS?

So I have been using my 60cx for a while and have been primarily using the topo maps. I also have CN8 loaded for my local area and have used the Routing feature.

I am about to go on a trip so I planned the specific route on the desktop. Can I upload just the route or will I have to upload the maps again also?

If I just select to upload the routes, which is of course an option - do I loose my maps that are already on the GPS?

Make sure you have the CN maps active before using the GPS's routing. Otherwise, you probably won't be happy with the route it generates.