Paying for Gsak 7

Funny you mention this. I d/l version 7 an hour ago (I already had a reg version 6), so was expecgting an upgrade as I bought it last year. However, it asked for nowt and now says it is unregistered ... ?

Version 7 is not an automatic free upgrade, see here for details and exceptions.

Jon.

I'm trying to pay for gsak 7 but my paypal account will not let me, it just asks me to add a card then say's its all ready registered, and there is no continue button <_<

I had this recently on my Paypal Account. In my case it turned out that my credit card had passed it's expiry date, but as my new card had the same card number (just a new expiry date) then Paypal tells you your card is already registered and won't let you add it. The solution is to log into your paypal account, go to "Profile", then "Credit Cards" and delete the expired card. You can then add the new card details and start making payments again.

HTH

Funny you mention this. I d/l version 7 an hour ago (I already had a reg version 6), so was expecgting an upgrade as I bought it last year. However, it asked for nowt and now says it is unregistered ... ?

Hi All

We had the same problem ... I Emailed Clyde and hes 'mailed me the URL to pay for the upgrade... Hope this Helps

Dave