First weekend of geocaching!

~thethreeamigos~

Had a really great time with my wife and 5yr old daughter! Found 7. DNF 2. We're hooked! B)
Sounds like you had fun! B)

Hi trailgators! We made some great memories this weekend! I've been wanting to go geocaching for quite a while now but my wife was kind of reluctant. So I bought "her" a garmin etrex for her birthday! :)

Great fun!

Had a really great time with my wife and 5yr old daughter! Found 7. DNF 2. We're hooked! B)
Sounds like you had fun! :)

Hi trailgators! We made some great memories this weekend! I've been wanting to go geocaching for quite a while now but my wife was kind of reluctant. So I bought "her" a garmin etrex for her birthday! :)

Great fun!

Good thinking! You may want to post in your local thread to find out which are the must-do caches in your area! That will keep your wife even more enthused about caching! B)
Sounds like you had fun! :)

Great fun!

Good thinking! You may want to post in your local thread to find out which are the must-do caches in your area! That will keep your wife even more enthused about caching! B)

Thanks Trail...I'll see if I can go find it!

Good thinking! You may want to post in your local thread to find out which are the must-do caches in your area! That will keep your wife even more enthused about caching! :D

Thanks Trail...I'll see if I can go find it!

[/quote

What is a "local thread" and how do I post?

Hi trailgators! We made some great memories this weekend! I've been wanting to go geocaching for quite a while now but my wife was kind of reluctant. So I bought "her" a garmin etrex for her birthday! :anicute:

Great fun!

Yeah thats how you guys sucker us into things!!! I know your tricks... BF does sstuff like ths I'm flattered that he wants to spend time with me (we've been really really busy lately-so its nice to see that he's thinking of me when he comes home with little packages for me of things I would never buy myself)....Congrats on getting the wife out! Have fun!!!

Hi trailgators! We made some great memories this weekend! I've been wanting to go geocaching for quite a while now but my wife was kind of reluctant. So I bought "her" a garmin etrex for her birthday! :anicute:

Great fun!

Yeah thats how you guys sucker us into things!!! I know your tricks... BF does sstuff like ths I'm flattered that he wants to spend time with me (we've been really really busy lately-so its nice to see that he's thinking of me when he comes home with little packages for me of things I would never buy myself)....Congrats on getting the wife out! Have fun!!!

In our case it was the other way around!! Wife wanted to go and had to beg for a GPS for Mother's Day. Got it early and we started caching Easter weekend. Now we're hooked. (I had to change the name because the rest of the family didn't feel included in gis6685, so now it reflects our whole group! :D )

I'm always interested in hearing how people got started in geocaching. And how we can interest other people in joining us! We got some friends hooked when my husband placed a cache (Bridge Over The River Something) near the workplace of one of them. Once he saw the cache, he became unstoppable!

Glad to have you in the hobby.

-- Jeannette

Congratulations! .. and the season is just starting.

You may want to start stocking up on bug spray now ... you're gonna need it.

Can I get you some iced tea and snickerdoodles?

Hi Torry!

Oh yeah...Bug spray....LOTS of bug spray for Arkansas.... :anicute:

Let me guess....you have coordinates for the refreshments? :anicute:

Congratulations on your first find!

Word to the wise ... you might wanna be careful accepting food from The Pig.

Had a really great time with my wife and 5yr old daughter! Found 7. DNF 2. We're hooked! :anicute:

Hopefully you've found more since you've started! Glad you're having fun! Our family has enjoyed geocaching a lot!

Congratulations! .. and the season is just starting.

You may want to start stocking up on bug spray now ... you're gonna need it.

Can I get you some iced tea and snickerdoodles?

Torry, Torry, Torry - can you behave yourself?