Please Help - Vista CX (New) or GPSMAP 60CS (Used)?

I am very new to geocaching, but am an avid researcher of new interests. It seems to me the primary difference between these two units are:

Patch antenna vs. quad-helix antenna

Removable 64MB memory card vs. 56MB perm. memory (Obvious which option is better here)

No external antenna jack vs. yes, an external antenna jack

These units are about the same price, so I am trying to decide which one to get based on their merits. Can anyone with experience with these help out? Which antenna is preferred? If only being used for geocaching and hiking, how important is the difference in memory capabilities and the option for an external antenna? Are there any other differences between these units that I should be considering? Thanks.

I am very new to geocaching, but am an avid researcher of new interests. It seems to me the primary difference between these two units are:

Patch antenna vs. quad-helix antenna

Removable 64MB memory card vs. 56MB perm. memory (Obvious which option is better here)

No external antenna jack vs. yes, an external antenna jack

These units are about the same price, so I am trying to decide which one to get based on their merits. Can anyone with experience with these help out? Which antenna is preferred? If only being used for geocaching and hiking, how important is the difference in memory capabilities and the option for an external antenna? Are there any other differences between these units that I should be considering? Thanks.

Here is MHO. I have owned a Patch antenna unit (eMap) and a 60CS. Signal acquisition was similar for each of them. With the removable card you have the ability to put large areas of maps. I would go with the Vista Cx.

IMHO the Vista's quad-helix antenna is much better for use in the city. Before I got the Vista, I had a regular GPS 60 without external antenna and I had big problems connecting in the city. With the Vista, I can usually connect within 30-60 seconds.

I have to admit though that I liked the GPS 60's design better, even though it was a lot heavier than the Vista. IMHO the controls layout on the GPS 60 is much more user-friendly.