PQ's

gh patriot

Are you sure about that limit? I have one set at 200 miles and another at 300 miles. Although I agree that generally you hit the 500 cache limit before the distance limit.

Really . . . well you learn something new every day . . . <_< I thought that was the limit and that is the largest diameter I ever requested . . . :laughing:

Edit to add appropriate quote . . .

Edited by Miragee

Are you sure about that limit? I have one set at 200 miles and another at 300 miles. Although I agree that generally you hit the 500 cache limit before the distance limit.

Really . . . well you learn something new every day . . . <_< I thought that was the limit and that is the largest diameter I ever requested . . . :laughing:

Edit to add appropriate quote . . .

I thought the limit was 500 miles.....

In Canadian terms it is absolutly 750 km. (500 miles)

It's true the max km that you can type in is 750, when you use miles you can type in 500 which is slightly over 800 km.

I also did a search similar to Markwell.

5/5 active traditional caches worldwide (by selecting all "states/provinces" include "none")

This yielded 264 caches.

Caches were in no particular but I noticed this one: Uhuru Peak in Tanzania 13257.2 km