mgellan 500 uploading to it

In order to open a geocache file, first you have to select it as a "GO TO" - then hit GO TO again - one of the options on that screen with be GeocacheData - this will open up its screen with the data and a link to the decrypted hint..

Annoying that you can't select one and hit menu and see as you can with POIs . I don't use the Magi Geocache files type at all - you can get the same data in a POI file (using GSAK) and it's much more accessible and versatile.

In order to open a geocache file, first you have to select it as a "GO TO" - then hit GO TO again - one of the options on that screen with be GeocacheData - this will open up its screen with the data and a link to the decrypted hint..

Annoying that you can't select one and hit menu and see as you can with POIs . I don't use the Magi Geocache files type at all - you can get the same data in a POI file (using GSAK) and it's much more accessible and versatile.

Maybe i am odd but i dont have that problem, of course i am using Topo 3D to upload my geocaching points and not the magellan geocache software.

Maybe this si something special with the 400 but i can click on the geocache point on my gpsr and i can view basic data about the cache, mark it found, and even view hints.