Cache idea but not sure how to do it

I have this cache idea that would be dedicated to a unkown to many famous person. However he died. I know the cemetary that he is in and his grave location. How would i go about making this a multi. I know i would use the grave site as stage one "virtual" and have the cache somewhere else near by. Just some thoughts to help.

well easiest has to be work out the co-ords from some info found at the grave... maybe from the dates on the grave to the left to prevent armchair calculations.

I was figuring somerype of math problem. I was really trying to find out how to do a cache or a multi part in a cemetary, not sure if there is a certain guidelines besides the commonsense type.

well easiest has to be work out the co-ords from some info found at the grave... maybe from the dates on the grave to the left to prevent armchair calculations.

I was figuring some type of math problem. I was really trying to find out how to do a cache or a multi part in a cemetary, not sure if there is a certain guidelines besides the commonsense type.

You can add the birth and death dates to static numbers to get the coords. E.g. "add 1776 to 7423123 and add 1823 to 4204222"

Or even easier, do something like:

Go to headstone and find the date of death. If it's 1775 go to xxxxxxxxx, if it's 1777 go to yyyyyyyy, if it's 1832 go to zzzzzzzzzzzz. (well you'll have to replace the xxxxxxxxxx, yyyyyyyyyyy and zzzzzzzzzz with real coordinates or nobody will find your cache).

If course neither of these will work if searchers can figure out who the deceased is ahead of time.