CHANGE Inc Fund-rasier - Skullduggery Geocoin

miloparley

Has anyone seen the new coin coming out by Coins and Pins. They are calling it the SkullDuggery coin and it is supposed to be out within a week or two. They had it on their website, and then it was gone.

It has a skull and cross bones, and it is cut out. It looks 3D. The coin had a compass on the other side. It was pretty neat coin. I was wondering if anyone had any of them.

I have seen there is an icon for the coin on www.Coincodes.com.

The icon looks pretty sweat!

I'll buy one if there are any left. I didn't even get the chance to get one of their compass rose 2007 ones.

I watched the very first one go off at $22. I thought for a second I might just buy one for cheep. Then they just took off from there. I paid a good price. It's a great looking coin.

Are you behind this coin or what? Looking at your post you first behaved like you found out about it on a website. Then that you bidding for it on ebay. Now you seem to have some inside knowledge about a charity fundraiser. What's going on here?

Edited by D@nim@l

We had a reporter there to get a photo of him donating the coin. I believe it will be in our News paper on Sunday.

Let me guess, I bet there is no online version of this newspaper to verify the above donation. Forgive my skepticism but something seems amiss here.