Getting started!

tdiehl

Caution!

Geocaching is not to be taken internally. It should only be applied in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors.

Geocaching may be habit forming.

Side effects may include:

An inexplicable desire to make frequent stops at little used parks.

A sudden attraction to ammo cans, Lock-N-Locks, Bison tubes, and match safes.

An unscratchable itch to cache at all hours, not to mention the scratchable ones from poison oak and poison ivy.

A sudden desire to take electronic gadgets out into the woods.

There is no know treatment for caching addiction. Once the habit forms the patient will always be "hooked".

Caution!

Geocaching is not to be taken internally. It should only be applied in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors.

Geocaching may be habit forming.

Side effects may include:

An inexplicable desire to make frequent stops at little used parks.

A sudden attraction to ammo cans, Lock-N-Locks, Bison tubes, and match safes.

An unscratchable itch to cache at all hours, not to mention the scratchable ones from poison oak and poison ivy.

A sudden desire to take electronic gadgets out into the woods.

There is no know treatment for caching addiction. Once the habit forms the patient will always be "hooked".

I'll gladly take all those "side effects"

thanks for the welcome!

I can't believe how popular this is. Found tons of local active caches where we live.

One minute, the wife's reading a magazine and the next minute I'm online ordering up the GPS unit..

That's how it happened to me. I read an article about geocaching in the newspaper and moments later I was researching GPS units and ordered one within a week.

yeah wanted to find one at Dicks Sporting Goods but they didn't have the one I wanted...so had to order it online..but with that, was seriously considering starting the first day we found out about it..

but I was also sick and it was still cold out..warmer weather end of this week should make for better caching.