Problem with caches along a route

Pieman

I have created a track in Memory Map v5 and exported it as a gpx file. When I try to upload it to gc.com 'caches along a route' I get this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'SEMICOLON'. Line 10, position 112.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Xml.XmlException: This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'SEMICOLON'. Line 10, position 112.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[XmlException: This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'SEMICOLON'. Line 10, position 112.]

System.Xml.XmlScanner.ScanNamedEntity() +813

System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ExpandLiteral(XmlAttributeTokenInfo currToken) +188

System.Xml.XmlTextReader.SetLiteralValues(XmlAttributeTokenInfo fld) +189

System.Xml.XmlTextReader.SetAttributeValues() +206

System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseElement() +138

System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() +94

System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader.ReadNoCollectTextToken() +38

System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader.Read() +14

System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadCurrentNode() +612

System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc) +49

System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace) +102

System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader) +72

System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml) +163

Geocaching.UI.UserRoutes.LoadRoutes(String RouteXML) +138

Geocaching.UI.UserRoutes.cmdUploadGPX_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +703

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

This happens even if I try a straight quarter mile track. Any ideas what the problem is?

This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'SEMICOLON'. Line 10, position 112.

Buried in all that extraneous crap is your answer. Memory Map is creating an invalid GPX file. It's expecting a semicolon and getting something else.

Other than that, I have no experience with Memory Map.