Ever had your cache blown up by bomb sqaud !?

How many stages to that multi!?!??!?! It should have been blown up!! :D JUST KIDDING!!

You'd think that the police would know about geocaching and look these things up first....

I have many in a city environment too and I wonder. Especially that they just installed new police cameras in the area, and one of my caches is build exactly like a pipe bomb -- it's about 2.5 feet long on a corner of a busy intersection.... But is is a favorite cache of the geocachers in the area -- see "Combination of Beers"

I have many in a city environment too and I wonder. Especially that they just installed new police cameras in the area, and one of my caches is build exactly like a pipe bomb -- it's about 2.5 feet long on a corner of a busy intersection.

I wonder too, whether it wil be blown up next week or next month. I haven't seen the cache, but from the description it sounds like a bad idea from the get go.

I have many in a city environment too and I wonder. Especially that they just installed new police cameras in the area, and one of my caches is build exactly like a pipe bomb -- it's about 2.5 feet long on a corner of a busy intersection.
I wonder too, whether it wil be blown up next week or next month. I haven't seen the cache, but from the description it sounds like a bad idea from the get go.
Huh. From the description and logs, it sounds pretty good. It is apparently very well camoed. I wish I had looked for it when I was in Long Beach the other week. I'll have to remember it next time.