River Walk 1

FireGirl215

Which cache are you referring to? I found two "River Walk 1" caches that match:

GCZ2V4 - A river walk 1 in Texas

GC2252 - River Walk 1 in Indiana

The one in Texas is closed. If that is the one you're referring to, you can't add the find due to the maintainer of the cache temporarily closing the cache. Looking through the logs, it appears (s)he closed it due to it being possibly washed away by the water.

If you found it, let the maintainer know by sending him a message through his profile. If it's really his cache, he'll make it available to be found again.

HI, My boyfriend and I just found our first Cache! It is "River Walk 1" and I went in to log it, and the site said that it was locked and I couldn't log it! Does anyone know what is going on here?

HI, My boyfriend and I just found our first Cache! It is "River Walk 1" and I went in to log it, and the site said that it was locked and I couldn't log it! Does anyone know what is going on here?

If I am thinking of the right cache, this one was recently replaced and adopted by another geocacher, but for some reason the page hasn't been opened back up. Keep an eye on it as I believe someone else has already inquired about it.