SORRY FOR everything that i make ( it screw up )

deafnut

Hey all!

I don’t post in this forum much but I hope I can clear something up or shed some light on an issue. I was contacted by a couple people asking if I know the cacher deafhunt who posted in this forum. The answer is that I have met him and yes he is a deaf teenager. He has talked to me about making some of his own geocoins! I think he was a little shocked to learn about the expense of the coins. Wanting coins before finding his first cache is putting the cart in front of the horse but there is no real harm.

I am not going to go back and read all the posts in the forum. All I can ask is that you take it easy on the boy, his heart seems to be in the right place. He is learning our fun sport and I welcome him into the fold. Congrats to him on his first find!

I hope this helps –

Oleruns

Anchorage, Alaska

Instead of apologizing to everyone and opening up tons of new threads. You should learn the sport go buy Geocaching for Dummies book or just read some of the sticky threads on here. The asking for a free coin was way out there, but live and learn like I always say.

If you have something important to add to the community then feel free to post if not just read and learn.

Storm180