SORRY FOR BEGGING

deafnut

Please exuxces my old mess . i am asking people who read my old meaasge someone how got tooooooo extice ebut neverless. i am asking forgive to me and i am veery eager i will invoies geocaching event soon please if you have grest tip let me know or rknow there a costest let me know or any ccomment let me know i will be happy to say THAN K YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

Please exuxces my old mess . i am asking people who read my old meaasge someone how got tooooooo extice ebut neverless. i am asking forgive to me and i am veery eager i will invoies geocaching event soon please if you have grest tip let me know or rknow there a costest let me know or any ccomment let me know i will be happy to say THAN K YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

PLease tell me you acppet what i have say to new topice ?

G'Day, I have just viewed your "youtube" clip. My suggestion would be to concentrate on geocaching to start with before getting too excited about coins. Being deaf should not be a issue that would hold you back from enjoying this hobby, I would suggest you attend an event or e-mail some local cachers. These people will be able to help you get more involved and who knows might even have a few coins to show you. Geocoins mean different things to different people, to me an extention to caching.

All the best,

Mark (Elmo) :rolleyes:

Edited to add: If you are very keen to have a geocoin I would suggest you save up and buy your first one, then it will be yours to do what ever you wish.

Edited by Team chelmo
G'Day, I have just viewed your "youtube" clip. My suggestion would be to concentrate on geocaching to start with before getting too excited about coins. Being deaf should not be a issue that would hold you back from enjoying this hobby, I would suggest you attend an event or e-mail some local cachers. These people will be able to help you get more involved and who knows might even have a few coins to show you. Geocoins mean different things to different people, to me an extention to caching.

All the best,

Mark (Elmo) ;)

sorry :rolleyes: i will keep up with event

I'd have to agree with what others have posted here.

First, being deaf shouldn't prevent you from geocaching (although I can foresee some possible concerns). I'm a little surprised that in the 10 months since you created a profile, you haven't found ANY geocaches. I would suggest posting in the forums that you are looking for other geocachers to help you find some caches in your area.

Geocoin collecting can be a fun hobby, and you don't need to geocache in order to collect them, but I think that it helps. I like to visit caches that contain geocoins and help move them along. This way I get to see them, hold them, but don't have to shell out any extra money for them.

I'm not quite sure why you think that anyone should give you coins for free. We would all like to have coins for free to save our money, but it doesn't work that way. Is it because you've never seen one and really want to see one? Is it because you think you deserve to have one for free? Is it because you are young and can't afford to purchase one?

I don't follow the logic in the idea that we should send a geocoin to you because you're deaf and it will help deaf people to understand geocaching. Actually going out and geocaching will help you to understand geocaching.

I do like your name! :sad: Just go out and "find" some coins to start with, as the others say. Its free and its fun to move them- Just make sure you do move them. And you can also just "discover" the coins by entering the Tracking # on it, and logging it as discovered or viewed. As you may know the caches even show you what coins are in there.

Everybody gets excited when they 1st start- Heck...Im still excited!!...But just treat it like you would anything else-Get the feeling of the whole thing before you jump right in- Go find some caches...see the different types, maybe place a couple and move a couple coins or travelbugs and be a cacher- Its fun...Trust us.

Soon you will find your niche in this game and you will be very happy in that niche.