Gauteng 12-23 March

vespax

No pressure, but will have some time over the weekend if anyone wants to meet up for a bite or a cache.

I will be working out of Sandton but doing field work in the Vereeringeng region during the week.

If anyone wants to meet up and see another Cape cacher, let's schedule something.

Regards, Vespax.

No pressure, but will have some time over the weekend if anyone wants to meet up for a bite or a cache.

I will be working out of Sandton but doing field work in the Vereeringeng region during the week.

If anyone wants to meet up and see another Cape cacher, let's schedule something.

Regards, Vespax.

Will check with the ministry and see what I can do.

Regards, Vespax.

Will check with the ministry and see what I can do.

I assume your Vereeringeng is actualy Vereeniging! :( My hometown, so YES we can have a small get together. Just say when. Hope to see some more cachers. Maybe we should make a event cache out of it?

Then we can discuss the posibility of you making a TOPO map for Gauteng!

I assume your Vereeringeng is actualy Vereeniging! :laughing: My hometown, so YES we can have a small get together. Just say when. Hope to see some more cachers. Maybe we should make a event cache out of it?

Then we can discuss the posibility of you making a TOPO map for Gauteng!

You think my spelling of the town is bad, you should hear me pronounce it!!! :laughing:

Turns out I will be driving from Sandton to Vereeniging each day, so not sure how schedule will work while there. I actually have to work during the week. :P But we can make a plan.

TOPO for Gauteng? I didn't think there was much topography there. :) We can work something out though.

I'll be spending another weekend up in the gold city finding caches, if it's better to meet up on the weekend of the 24-25 March.

See you up there.

Shout if you wanna meet up. Gonna go out and find some caches tomorrow (public Holiday) in the west rand sort of area. Noted that you beat me to a few near my house withing the last week or so.... :D