500 LE at Cabela's

Hey all. Has anyone purchased the eXplorist 500 LE through Cabela's? Does the package come with any coupons for accessories at Magellan?

Cabela's prices are pretty high. Last I looked they wanted about $100 more for a 60CSx than most online dealers. I would guess they aren't much better for Magellan.

buydig.com

Thanks all, but I couldn't pass up the $70 in gift cards from Cabela's I received during Christmas this past year. I couldn't find a savings of $70 anywhere. I was just curious if Cabela's has any Magellan coupons for accessories, software, etc. in the package when you get it...

I currently have the Lithium battery/AC adapter combo kit ordered from Magellan. It is on sale right now for $20. Of course it is on backorder. I called customer support to see if they could give me an ETA on when it might be in/ship. I received an answer of 3/16, but he said in the same breath to call back that day to get further details as to when it would be in. That didn't make much sense to me.

Has anyone else that's ordered the combo received a more definite answer from Magellan on the backorder?

I bought my 500LE from Cabela's a month ago, it came with a battery and the battery clip. Also a free offer for a AC battery charger and a special offer for Topo 3D for $9.99.

The AC battery charger came in about 2 weeks after I sent in the coupon.

I have NO complaints on how this unit works. It works in the house and finds all the satellites for a 3D fix.

I bought my 500LE from Cabela's a month ago, it came with a battery and the battery clip. Also a free offer for a AC battery charger and a special offer for Topo 3D for $9.99.

The AC battery charger came in about 2 weeks after I sent in the coupon.

I have NO complaints on how this unit works. It works in the house and finds all the satellites for a 3D fix.

That sounds good! My unit should be coming in any day now. I've seen people post where they get the lithium battery with the unit even though Magellan says it is an optional purchase. If I get the same deal as you, and the combo at Magellan is still on backorder, I will cancel the order and use the coupons.

Thanks for the info!