WTB - Garmin mount for 76 series

I already have nice selection of Garmin mounts for my existing etrex units. I've just ordered a 76CSx and want to use it with these same mounts.

I'm trying to avoid buying yet another mount just to get the 'dock' I need for my new 76CSx. If you have an extra that you'd like to sell, I'd be glad to take it off your hands. The part I need is the one on the right in the picture below.

010-10305-01.jpg

I already have nice selection of Garmin mounts for my existing etrex units. I've just ordered a 76CSx and want to use it with these same mounts.

I'm trying to avoid buying yet another mount just to get the 'dock' I need for my new 76CSx. If you have an extra that you'd like to sell, I'd be glad to take it off your hands. The part I need is the one on the right in the picture below.

010-10305-01.jpg

I can't find a replacement part number for just the bike mount cradle, so if you don't find one here you are probably going to have to buy the whole mount. On the plus side, a quick check on ebay shows a brand new garmin handlebar mount with a buy it now price of $10.95 + $4.96 s/h and you have another rail mount for another bike. Could come in handy if you travel by air and rent a bike like I sometimes do.