couldn't wait had to do it.

dwayne23

I just couldn't stop my self. I had to get something Friday so I stopped and got checked two bench marks. I know they want count but what the heck I have never found one so I did it. I did learn something I am going to have a hard time loading pictures with my internet access. I have dial up and can’t get DSL so I am going to have to find anther way of putting my pictures up.

I tried the other day and it just sit and sit. Any suggestions??? I guess I can do it at work I have to try it.

Dwayne: Congrads on your first find!

Be sure your picture file size is reduced, to about 125KB, that shouldn't be too long an upload time for you. Crop (trim) it, reduce the resolution to 640X480, and set the compression down so the file size is down around 125KB or so. There are lots of reasonably easy to use picture editing software programs out there. I use Thumbsplus, and am happy with it.

You can also set your camera to take lower resolution pictures, but I like cropping them instead.

I just couldn't stop my self. I had to get something Friday so I stopped and got checked two bench marks. I know they want count but what the heck I have never found one so I did it. I did learn something I am going to have a hard time loading pictures with my internet access. I have dial up and can’t get DSL so I am going to have to find anther way of putting my pictures up.

I tried the other day and it just sit and sit. Any suggestions??? I guess I can do it at work I have to try it.

I just got DSL.

I did over 1000 Benchmarks + with dial up.

And 670+ Geocaches.

But like was stated either take mid size images,or crop your large ones.

It will take less time to upload them.