How do I update logs on Palm?

Lots of past discussions about paperless caching on this forum...

The quick answer is GSAK... the rest of the formula is a subscription (premium membership) to Geocaching.com so that you can create pocket queries. Import the pocket queries into GSAK and export to a format that you can upload to your PDA.

I want the most receint info on my palm. How do I keep the logs up to date?

Does this imply you have outdated logs on your Palm now?

Yes.

It did mean that until I tried to delete verything and reload. Now none of my caches on my Palm have any support info.

Gee. That never happens to me with CacheMate. I just upload new PQ's from time to time (OK, Three times per week because I'm addicted), and that keeps the last 5 logs on every cache. The reason it's only the last 5 logs has to do with the Geocaching PQ limits as CacheMate is willing to do up to 10.

Good stuff and it works for Pocket PC's as well as Palm.

I want the most recent info on my palm. How do I keep the logs up to date?

Does this imply you have outdated logs on your Palm now?

Yes.

It did mean that until I tried to delete everything and reload. Now none of my caches on my Palm have any support info.

Gee. That never happens to me with CacheMate. I just upload new PQ's from time to time (OK, Three times per week because I'm addicted), and that keeps the last 5 logs on every cache. The reason it's only the last 5 logs has to do with the Geocaching PQ limits as CacheMate is willing to do up to 10.

Good stuff and it works for Pocket PC's as well as Palm.

My palm has more than the last five logs. The pocket query only gives you five but if you let them build up in GSAK and tell GSAK to send them all to your palm you will have them all. It would be difficult to go back and get all logs from each cache but you can have all logs starting from your first pocket query.