Looking for a Host

Fluttershy

We could hold a smaller Pot O' Gold contest, with 50 participants and 25 winners.

Everyone sends 1 coin (and 1 coin only) to the host, for a total of 50 coins.

25 winners receive 2 coins a piece, the remaining 25 each get a St. Patrick's themed surprise.

(not coin related) (Of course, we still need a host!)

(Brae) Jennifer, from the UOTrackers is hosting the Secret Bunny Mission,

and Avroair has something else planned for Spring (way in advance from last year) as well.

Edited by Fluttershy

We could hold a smaller Pot O' Gold contest, with 50 participants and 25 winners.

Everyone sends 1 coin (and 1 coin only) to the host, for a total of 50 coins.

25 winners receive 2 coins a piece, the remaining 25 each get a St. Patrick's themed surprise.

(not coin related) (Of course, we still need a host!)

(Brae) Jennifer, from the UOTrackers is hosting the Secret Bunny Mission,

and Avroair has something else planned for Spring (way in advance from last year) as well.

I Still Very Interested in this I think this is a cool idea. If you want to talk about this just email me. Thanks :rolleyes:

TheCollector

How about if for St. Patrick's day, we do an exchange of names similar to the previous ones. Except this time, instead of mailing coins, we activate and release a coin whose mission is to reach the person assigned. The "releaser" can give the coin tracking number to the "receiver" so that he/she can keep track of the coin's progress. When the coin completes its mission, the "receiver" can adopt the coin.