Not enough disk space

SUp3rFM & Cruella

Trying to upload a picture:

Server Error in '/' Application.
There is not enough space on the disk.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk. 

Trying to send a message via gc.com

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: There is not enough space on the disk. 

Lovely, isn't it? :anitongue:

WHAT ?????

Trying to upload a picture......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[iOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

]

WebSupergoo.ABCUpload5.UploadedFile.SaveAs(String path) +178

Geocaching.UI.ImageUploadPanel.ProcessFile() +480

Geocaching.UI.ImageUploadPanel.btnUpload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +7

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

Edited by GURU4HIRE

Ditto, while uploading an image.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[iOException: There is not enough space on the disk.]

It worked fine for me.

Did you just upload that image or did you include an already uploaded image in your message?

The pictures that are already uploaded can be linked in messages without a problem.

What isn't working for me is the uploading of new images.

I just uploaded it after I read SUp3rFM & Cruella's second post to this thread.

I just tried it on a different machine and it worked.

I was able to upload two images that were 600 pixels wide.

Thanks for noting that it worked for you, I wouldn't have tried it on another machine otherwise.

It is still affecting my desktop, I just checked again now,same error.

That strikes me as a little strange but I am glad I could upload the pictures I needed.

Thanks for noting that it worked for you, I wouldn't have tried it on another machine otherwise.

That strikes me as a little strange but I am glad I could upload the pictures I needed.

I'm wondering if you cleared your cookies and tried again if it would help. I used to get a timeout error when uploading big pics, but this appears to be a totally different issue.

I'm wondering if you cleared your cookies and tried again if it would help. I used to get a timeout error when uploading big pics, but this appears to be a totally different issue.

Posted the message only after verifying that the error was showing up to other geocachers (local and some in the irc chat room).

It's not a thing with cookies, temp files or whatever. It's server side. Why it doesn't happens to you? I don't know. It's happening to me an to a whole lot of members (either premium or not).