WTB used foretrex 101

novielo

that's mad 'cause here in canada it's hard to find stores with good prices for gps. as far as i know walmart is the best one (199$ can for an explorist 400). i haven't seen the foretrex 101 here...

that's why i'm asking for here, hope someone can help me.

thanks alot

novielo

keep on caching!!

If you have an Aldi's near by, they can be had for $49.99. You will have to buy a cable separately.

Hey that's a cool lil gps for 50 clams! Unfortunately there are no Aldi's up this way. How does it work for geocaching? Is Aldi's a discount food store(that's all the info I could find online)?

Ray

If you have an Aldi's near by, they can be had for $49.99. You will have to buy a cable separately.

Hey that's a cool lil gps for 50 clams! Unfortunately there are no Aldi's up this way. How does it work for geocaching? Is Aldi's a discount food store(that's all the info I could find online)?

Ray

works as well as most other GPSr units for geocaching. though without the cable it takes time to get the caches loaded in. I got one as a second unit.

yes, that is the Aldi's being discussed. They have a limited number of non-grocery items that they also sell at some stores.

Ray

works as well as most other GPSr units for geocaching. though without the cable it takes time to get the caches loaded in. I got one as a second unit.

yes, that is the Aldi's being discussed. They have a limited number of non-grocery items that they also sell at some stores.

At that price you have a winner! Best deal I could find is about $85.00..

Ray