A Thank You to the Military from the shipper

hjnielsen

Hello all, the shipper would like to know every Geocacher that has been in or served in the Military. I thank those of you that have and have a little something to send to say thanks. Please message me your address through my profile. Let me know if you would like to have a S or B.

Email sent.

US Marine Sergeant, 9 years and counting...

Thanks for your support.

I just want to say that the last couple of coins are going in the mail. I would like to again thank all of those who have served and are serving this Country so that I can live in a free Country. You have done more than I could ever do. Godspeed.

I also want to say thanks to all the men and women that serve or have served. And, a big shout out to the shipper, since I actually know a couple people personally that received them. To see them smile when they show it off, just because they did their job, if very moving. :)

Hello all, the shipper would like to know every Geocacher that has been in or served in the Military. I thank those of you that have and have a little something to send to say thanks. Please message me your address through my profile. Let me know if you would like to have a S or B.

Dear Sender,

Thank you for your support. It's a really nice gesture, and I like the coin very much.

It is an honor to serve for folks like you.

Sgt Pilgrim, USMC