A Thank You to the Military from the shipper

hjnielsen

I too received my coin today and must say that it has become one of my favorites immediately. I appreciate your kind gesture. In these trying times it is good to get the occasional "pat on the back". I am sure I speak for all the Military folks out here when I say, Thank You.

v/r

O-Mega

U.S Army 83-04

O-Mega sure speaks for me!! Thanks Again!

Same here. I got my coin today and was just truely amazed at this one. Thank you does not say enough.

What an AMAZING coin! Arrived today! Thanks so much - Email sent regarding a close friend who caches. (Finally found a sneaky way to get his address!)

Yeah using the baby as an excuse...lol...again thank you everyone that was involved in the creation of this wonderful coin and the people who signed got it for me.

Wow! Received my coin in the mail today. You are truly amazing and I appreciate your kindness. I have been on active duty since 1984 and it is people like you that make me proud to serve. I hope I have the opportunity to cross paths with you in the field so I can thank you in person. Until then, please accept my electronic thanks.

Not sure how I missed this thread... but I just sent an email. I'd love to surprise my husband and caching companion, who served in the Navy as an electrician aboard an aircraft carrier.

Forgot to specify "S"... but I'm sure it doesn't matter. Thank you for recognizing our military members, both past and present.

Wow. Thank you.

I have two coin racks in my office. One for geocoins, and one for the coins that I have earned in the Army. This one now has a special place on my Army challenge coin rack.

As soon as my LE Bessie coins are in hand, I have to send one to you in thanks for such a great coin.

Again, thank you.

Jay E

1LT, MI

(20 years and 6 months - so far - including a tour in Desert Storm and one in OIF, returning to Baghad this summer)

:anibad::P Hi

I need to ask if I may buy a replacement coin from you.

I got a silver Blue Star Military Geocoin from you and thank you so much for your thoughtfullness.

Use TB1DTBT to reference this item on GC.com

However my 7 year old daughter took it to school to show and tell and now it is missing.

I felt sick... looked for it for over a week now but were shure it's found someone not willing to turn it in to lost & found.

;)

Please let me know how I can get a replacement Silver coin from you if they are any left.

Thanks again for your support

USGC MAGC member

:D:huh: Hi

I need to ask if I may buy a replacement coin from you.

I got a silver Blue Star Military Geocoin from you and thank you so much for your thoughtfullness.

Use TB1DTBT to reference this item on GC.com

However my 7 year old daughter took it to school to show and tell and now it is missing.

I felt sick... looked for it for over a week now but were shure it's found someone not willing to turn it in to lost & found.

:huh:

Please let me know how I can get a replacement Silver coin from you if they are any left.

Thanks again for your support

USGC MAGC member

Send me a message to my profile. I will let you know what I can do. I cant sell the coin since they are all gifts.

I don't look at this forum often enough... :rolleyes:

:mad: Sad but true, my daughter took ours to her 2nd grade class for show and tell and LOST IT! :huh:

Best intentions gone wrong. Now the coin is MIA...

Least I could do is pay for shipping or something?

PM sent

Edited by Milkbone15

This sounds like an awesome tribute! Thanks so much for an unusually thoughtful gesture.

I'm a little unclear on who we contact about this. I've seen references to "Hans" and "The Shipper" but the original post was by someone using the handle "hn25slc".

Are these all refering to the same person?

This sounds like an awesome tribute! Thanks so much for an unusually thoughtful gesture.

I'm a little unclear on who we contact about this. I've seen references to "Hans" and "The Shipper" but the original post was by someone using the handle "hn25slc".

Are these all refering to the same person?

Yes!

Thank you very much. I just sent an E-mail with my address.

I just got mine today, and as one who was Army when Army wasn't cool, I have to say Thank You to the benefactor. This coin will take a place alongside my other prized Geocoin, a POW/MIA coin that has visited the Viet Nam Memorial wal, then traveled to Baghdad, and returned to me by a very wonderful GI in Texas upon his return to home, and safety.

Thanks to the benefactor, a very sincere one at that.

Salty-Eagle