Removing several caches from the watchlist

Sanne&Kiki

Why do we have to remove caches from the watchlist so slowly - one after another? :blink:

There are several examples for the use of checkboxes at geocaching.com, like waypoint downloads. :blink:

We'd be happy if there was a similar solution for the watchlist. :)

Regards,

Sanne & Kiki

This has been requested for a long time. waiting.gif

I have many items on my watchlist and now if I get an email for one of them I have no interest in watching anymore, I use the link to remove it.

That was a big improvement because you can deal with it when an email comes in. Hopefully you aren't getting bombarded with emails from the things you are watching many times a day . . .

I use Bookmark Lists a lot, but still have things on my Watchlist from a long time ago. If an email comes in, I use the link to delete it.

I still use the Watchlist for brand new caches. I like to see who is FTF. After a week or so, I remove those caches when another email comes in.

I use Bookmark Lists a lot, but still have things on my Watchlist from a long time ago. If an email comes in, I use the link to delete it.

I still use the Watchlist for brand new caches. I like to see who is FTF. After a week or so, I remove those caches when another email comes in.

I watch one cache that makes people put a joke in the log. I watch another cache that makes people take goofy photos of themselves. :sunsure: Edited by TrailGators