PQ Screen: Add Current Time

dino-irl

Just checking my PQ queue to see when my last PQs ran and when I can free some more and I'm finding the times confusing. They're all listed in PST but I live in GMT and don't know the conversion off the top of my head.

Would it be possible to add the current time (in PST of course) somewhere on the page. This would simplify things immensely for non-US residents.

Just checking my PQ queue to see when my last PQs ran and when I can free some more and I'm finding the times confusing. They're all listed in PST but I live in GMT and don't know the conversion off the top of my head.

Would it be possible to add the current time (in PST of course) somewhere on the page. This would simplify things immensely for non-US residents.

It's too bad there's no time zone information available anywhere on the internet. :lol:

It's too bad there's no time zone information available anywhere on the internet. :lol:

Just because I can go find the information doesn't mean it shouldn't be on the PQ page.

Looking at the page would be much simpler if it was there to see rather than having to use another website.

And all my military career I've spent converting local time of where ever I was to GMT. I find it refreshing to see a time reference that is neither GMT or EST.

I don't have a problem with the timezone that is used. It would just be nice to see on the page what the current time in that timezone is.