Will anyone take pity on a cacher from Texas?

Cybercat

Hi, fellow cachers in the Northeast. I will be in Princeton New Jersey this July for a 3 week job with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. I will be in a hotel in the Princeton NJ area.

Here's the deal--I am with a group of 6 women in ONE rented van. Of course, they all want to go shopping, :laughing: but I want to go GEOCACHING!! :ph34r: So I am begging for help on the weekends of July 21 & 22, and also the 28 & 29. These are the weekends that I am free to go shopping with the group or get OUT and go CACHING!! If anyone would like to let me tag along on those weekends, I would be so happy, I will pay for half of your gas and a beer at the end of the day. :ph34r:

Any takers? Please email me at my account--Cybercat--and we can discuss specifics.

I've been to Tulsa the past 2 years and I was able to line up 3 different people who took me out for a full day, all four days, and one gal who even lent me her bike so I could ride around after work and get the caches that were close to my hotel! Bless her heart!

Heck, I could even throw in a couple of geocoins, too! Do I sound desperate? I AM! Please rescue me from a fate worse than death! :D Stranded with no caching buddies and no wheels! HELP!!!!! :D

I'm so sorry to hear that lol fate worse than death? yeah i'd say that would be about right.

I would be more that willing to fill one of those days up with you, but i'm in the same boat as Brainsnat. Princeston is a little far off for me. But if anything changes, i'll keep you in mind.

Hi, fellow cachers in the Northeast. I will be in Princeton New Jersey this July for a 3 week job with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. I will be in a hotel in the Princeton NJ area.

Here's the deal--I am with a group of 6 women in ONE rented van. Of course, they all want to go shopping, :) but I want to go GEOCACHING!! :) So I am begging for help on the weekends of July 21 & 22, and also the 28 & 29. ...

Your Central Jersey connection and tour guide is here!

More or less Princeton is my turf! :)

The great thing about the Princeton area is that in a hour you can be in the Pine Barrens or the Highlands of North Jersey.

Do you know which hotel you'll be staying at yet?

I will be in a hotel in the Princeton NJ area... with a group of 6 women....

Did I read this right!!!! (har, har) :);):laughing:

I think Ekitt10 and I are long over due for another day of caching, so maybe we could join forces. Can say for sure since the date is so far off, but let's re-connect as the date gets closer.

Hey Cybercat! What an interesting coincedence. We live very near Princeton (our NJ house) and if we're in NJ during that time period, we'd love to show you around. It's funny, I thought that we'd be getting to meet you here in Tx, since we're keeping an eye on one of your caches that we can see from our front porch (at our TX house). We'll get in touch when the time gets closer -- hey maybe we'll see you in Tx first after all. :lol: