Software for combining track logs and waypoints

I have been using garmin mapsource with my Etrex Vista CX but whenever I attempt to import several logs that I have saved to my computer, It wont allow me to bring them in, it asks to open a new page.

Can anyone point me to a program that will allow me to combine ALL my previously saved waypoints and track logs so I can make it one big track log and waypoint file??

Thanks.

Google Earth

You'll have to bring them into MapSource first then export them to a GPX or KML file then bring them into google earth

Ok, I tried this and it shows them all! Thanks for that! I noticed that the google earth maps seem to be slightly different to the garmin factory map, and other installed map databases that I use (T4A Pro). The track logs show as being 20-50mtrs WEST of the logged tracks when shown on my GPS or in mapsource so I am not sure which is more accurate.

I will also give the copy paste method a go with mapsource.

Thanks again for the tips!

GPSBabel will merge/split tracks a bazillion different ways.

I trust when you say the're 'slightly different' you're comparing recorded tracks against aerial imagery. That amount of distance is a very common calibration error in the imagery and discussed to death in the Google Earth Community. If you turn on the hybrid view where you get the street maps, the picture, and the collected track, do you think it's the picture that's off?