Cache saturation rule - does it apply to both stages of multi?

HelloNinja

I'd like to bring people to a great historical site in Chicago w/ a multi, but it looks like the starting point for the cache will be right at the cusp of the distance it should be from another cache. The final hiding spot for the cache will be a safe distance away. Does the cache saturation rule apply to the first, last, or all stages of a multi?

Thanks.

The cache saturation rule is in efect for all legs of a multi.

How close is "on the cusp"?

I'm just going off of Google Maps for now, so I don't have an exact measurement, but it appears that I'll be right at about 500 feet for the first stage where the seeker would gather information from a sign in front of a historical location. The cache itself will be further away.

The cache saturation rule is in efect for all legs of a multi.

How close is "on the cusp"?

I'm just going off of Google Maps for now, so I don't have an exact measurement, but it appears that I'll be right at about 500 feet for the first stage where the seeker would gather information from a sign in front of a historical location. The cache itself will be further away.

Write your reviewer (ILReviwer) and ask...sometimes they will make exceptions to the rule for cases like this.

c'mon.

the saturation rule is a rule of thumb.

i'm sure that if the cache is really worth it, he won't mind and bug with the dadgum saturation rule. we've seen caches very close to other caches without any problem at all. diferente texts, different objectives, different types of caches.

of course that if you're talking about microspewing, that's a completely different matter...