Stealing

INDIANA GEO JONES

You want to know something really crappy, it is really bad when you have un-honest people that have the odassidy to take something that someone spend alot of time and effort on. I went out to find the Journey today and some zooking jerk took the final cache. Thanks alot to who-ever done this. Spent time and gas to go and do this and it was nothing but a waste of time.

That does stink. I don't know how I missed seeing that one in my searches of caches to do, but once it is back up and running again I might have to give it a try.

It's a great multi, with clues given for each stage as well as coordinates, so it's fairly easy. A great hike with nice views of the lake, about an hour and a half or so to walk. Probably pretty muddy right now...

That does stink. I don't know how I missed seeing that one in my searches of caches to do, but once it is back up and running again I might have to give it a try.

It's a great multi, with clues given for each stage as well as coordinates, so it's fairly easy. A great hike with nice views of the lake, about an hour and a half or so to walk. Probably pretty muddy right now...

dadgum! oops, am I allowed to cuss in here?? I'm curious to see if all the stages were taken or just the final one with all the loot. If all the stages have been stolen I say we go on a three state shooting spree. Seriously, don't let this drive you crazy, just go steal a new ammo can and replace it. :laughing:

That sounds like a great idea to me as well GM. I'll be looking into that!

dadgum! oops, am I allowed to cuss in here?? I'm curious to see if all the stages were taken or just the final one with all the loot. If all the stages have been stolen I say we go on a three state shooting spree. Seriously, don't let this drive you crazy, just go steal a new ammo can and replace it. :laughing:

That sounds like a great idea to me as well GM. I'll be looking into that!

Here's the link: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...80-923780f6d5d1

Thanks for putting the link in--I did a search by name, but must have missed it. Looks entertaining, maybe we'll put it on the list of caches to do while we are moving Baby Girl out of Muncie when she graduates this year from BSU (Hurrah!) I notice it isn't too far from the Seven Pillars Earthcache, and that is definitely on the list of things to do. N1 isn't much for multis and puzzles (no patience, none whatsoever!) but he does like stomping around in cool areas--and if there is a body of water nearby, well, that is always a plus with him--so maybe, maybe.