Help rescue a TB

Mustcache

Wow...if it weren't a 3-4 hour drive EACH way, I'd love to go rescue your TB Mustcache! I'll keep a watch on that cache and if no activity in a few more weeks, I might be able to get a friend to go on a run with me!! No promises, but I haven't been to that area, and I don't think it's all that far from a few other states I haven't cached yet!!

Good luck with the TB...and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hmmmm, I'm only a couple of hours from there, and SE Ohio is one of my favorite parts of the state. This one looks like a nice hike. Assuming I get all my Christmas shopping done before Saturday (yeah, I'm a procrastinator) I just might be able to head down there for a rescue mission. I'm not promising anything, but I'll let you know one way or another if I'm able to make it down there this weekend.

Since 02/04/06 my TB 'High Flying Donald' has been placed in two caches that are rated 3.5 and 4.5. Seems like some geocachers don't want other geocachers travel bugs to travel. When someone pays for a tag and the item attached to it, they expect it to travel.

If there is anyone who can help rescue my tb along with a green jeep and a white jeep that should also be traveling, they are in 'The Walls of Jerico' GCVG0G, near Nashville, TN. Thanks for any help!