GPS gift giving season.

GOT GPS?

Here I am leaving you all in a great suspense, about my giving my Map60Cx, instead of say the SporTrak Color of mine. I told my 2 friends, TOM and RICK, how I was to give TOM my Map60Cx, and he is going to get it, but when TOM opens up the Map60Cx Box, inside, is a small wrapped present, that is Labbled from TOM to RICK VIA GEOFF. So When TOM dumps the contents of his present, inside is the 80 gigabyte IPOD for $349 from Bestbuy, then he will be let down, that it is NOT REALLY the autorouting GPS he thought he was getting. Rick knows all too well about the IPOD 80gig, since he was THERE, as I bought the MP3/Video player from Bestbuy, so I have to do this whole silly spoof/trick/joke on them. In the Map60Cx box, beside the IPOD in there, I put a good sized manual "Michigan-What Every Driver Must Know", to make the box heavier, and to give the effect of a GPS and manual inside.

My friend TOM still will keep his OLD eMap GPS, that won Closest To The PIN contest at a Metropark Geocaching Event last year, but I may lend out the Map76S to him. Rick my friend had got my Map60C, when I UPGRADED to the Map60Cx.

SO there really no loss of either of my favorites:

* Map60Cx

* eXplorist XL with the new firmware(so cool, but not complete)

EDIT: bad Speelling and gwammar

Edited by GOT GPS?